In recent years, LED application products, especially the semiconductor lighting products for the demand of high power is getting more and more，while for the quality requirements of the LED also becoming higher, the main performance in the following respects:
1. The forward voltage test: Forward voltage’s range should be within the scope of the circuit design of the license, the forward voltage size will directly affect the change of whole circuit parameters, which can bring hidden trouble to the product quality.
2. The luminous flux: Luminous flux value is a index of LED that the users are very concerned about, LED application users must to know what they are using of the LED luminous flux in which range, so as to ensure that their products brightness uniformity and consistency.
3. The reverse leakage current test: Reverse leakage current loads a certain voltage should be lower than the required value.
4. The main wavelength: For monochromatic light LED, the dominant wavelength is one of the important indicators to measure its color parameters, dominant wavelength directly reflect human to visual perception of the LED light.
5. Color rendering index: Color rendering index directly related to the light to the object on the degree of color change, this parameter is very important for LED lighting products.
6. The relative color temperature: This parameter can be directly shows LED’s color is slants warm or cold or white.
7. Chromaticity coordinates x, y: For white or monochromatic light can use coloring parameters to express what color area the LED in, Generally require 4 x, y, define in a chromaticity areas.