In manual color matching, the color matching of color light is different from that of paint. The direct addition of color light is additive mixing. The three primary colors of red, yellow and blue are superposed, and by adjusting the proportion of each color light, you can adjust and prepare various color lights. The color matching of surface color (the surface color of paint and dye) is subtractive mixing, which is essentially to obtain various colors by adjusting the proportion of cyan, magenta and yellow pigment (or dye). Therefore, magenta, yellow and cyan are the three primary colors of surface colors such as paint and dye.
Manual color matching:
The so-called traditional paint preparation method refers to the color addition preparation method widely used by most paint enterprises in China at present, which uses a certain color in the color card or standard color template as the target color, and uses manual visual inspection to evaluate the color difference between the adjusted color and the target color. The purpose of color mixing is to obtain paints that reproduce the target color in small batches; For the production process of color paint, it is to obtain a feasible formula to reproduce the target color paint, or directly mix the target color and retain the sample solution.
1. Study the target color. Before color matching, the color to be prepared (target color: a certain color in the standard color card, standard color template or sample paint) should be clarified, the target color should be studied, the position of its hue in the color phase ring should be determined, and the hue composition of the color should be analyzed, which is the main hue, which is the secondary hue, and their respective proportions should be roughly determined, and then the pigments of which colors can be selected and their hue should be determined, Which pigments should be used.
2. Paint slurry. The grinding process is adopted to grind and stir the paint paste with pigment evenly, select the type of color mixing paste to be added, and estimate its dosage.
3. Add color paste (color paste) to mix colors. Slowly add the color paste while stirring. Carefully modulate according to the principle of adjusting the depth first and adjusting the color base note. In practice, first determine the main color of the target color, then add the pigment paste corresponding to the main color in the base material to make the depth of the trial color close to the Japanese standard color, and then add other pigment pastes to make the color phase close to the target color.
4. Pull the wrench. On the one hand, before using the standard color plate to compare with the trial color matching, the construction method of the standard color plate should be imitated (especially the substrate should be consistent). For example, if the standard color plate is obtained by spraying, the spraying method should also be used when trying to match the color plate. On the other hand, whether the board making method is standardized directly affects the accuracy of color mixing. The plate making must be carried out according to the specified method (brush coating plate or spray coating plate, choose the drying method of self drying or drying). It is required to paint the board evenly to make the film thickness moderate. When spraying plates, the compressed air pressure, the biting distance, the operation mode and speed of the spray gun shall be strictly in accordance with the specifications. When drying the film, if the drying method is selected, the wet film shall be placed at room temperature for a period of time before entering the drying equipment for drying. The drying temperature and time must be strictly controlled to prevent the film from being too dry or over baked.
5. Color comparison. The ambient lighting conditions shall be guaranteed, and the comparison shall be repeated from multiple angles. When comparing the color of the dry film made of the mixed paint with the color card or standard color plate, it shall be repeatedly compared up and down, left and right, and horizontally to avoid errors caused by human visual factors. Especially when the ambient lighting is dark, it should be carefully identified. In general, when observing the color of the coating film, it is necessary to select the bright place illuminated by diffuse sunlight and prevent the interference of strong reflected light generated by objects around the field of view. Of course, it can also be compared in the lighting body lamp box, not in the direct sunlight (especially in the morning or afternoon).
6. Color trimming. According to the three principles of color mixing, conduct color correction by achromatic method.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 until the target color is blended
Therefore, manual color mixing takes a long time and requires dozens of color trimming processes to approach the target color, which is time-consuming and material consuming.
LISUN lauched Benchtop Spectrophotometer (Reflectance and Transmittance) DSCD-920 adopts 7 inches touch screen, full wavelength range, Android operate system. Illumination : reflectance D/8° and transmittance D/0°(UV included / UV excluded), high accuracy for color measurement, large storage memory, PC software, because of above advantages, it is used in laboratory for color analysis and communication.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2015. As a CIE Membership, LISUN products are designed based on CIE, IEC and other international or national standards. All products passed CE certificate and authenticated by the third party lab.
Our main products are Goniophotometer, Integrating Sphere, Spectroradiometer, Surge Generator, ESD Simulator Guns, EMI Receiver, EMC Test Equipment, Electrical Safety Tester, Environmental Chamber, Temperature Chamber, Climate Chamber, Thermal Chamber, Salt Spray Test, Dust Test Chamber, Waterproof Test, RoHS Test (EDXRF), Glow Wire Test and Needle Flame Test.DSCD-920